The meaning behind Firefly!

Firefly is a nickname given to me by my husband. I was attending Girl Scout camp with my daughter, Makayla, and was in need of a camp name. He came up with Firefly because he said I lit up a room every time I smiled. It stuck...Firefly...that's me!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

TiLT

Ok, I've decided to start something new called Things I Love Thursday! Hopefully this will work as sort of a gratitude list as well and will grow and grow over time.

1. Love that I just printed out four tickets to Disney! Can't wait to take the fam!

2. Having fun times with my family. Right now everyone is doing there own thing and getting along and just plain having a good time right now.

3. Having a random day where my husband happens to be home. Ok, so his car wouldn't start this morning which is what makes it random but I'll deal with the car not starting later...LOL.

4. Listening to my husband wash dishes while I'm blogging...LOVE IT!!!

5. Knowing my kids always have someone else to play with since there are four of them. They always have a partner to play a video game (Shawn and Chris right now), watch a movie, play school (that's what Makayla and Phalyn are doing now) or just be alone to explore the house (that's Morgana).

6. Realizing that just listing all of this and hearing my content family around me brings a smile to my face!!!

There is a lot more of today still to go so I'm sure I'll add some more things I love later in the day!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh!!! I like your new background and layout. Cool!! I know I always love it when Tommy does the dishes, which is... ummm... ahem... never. I had to think for a minute. Oh Well, I WOULD love it if he did the dishes sometimes, but I guess I'll have to wait for that one.

    ReplyDelete