The meaning behind Firefly!

Firefly is a nickname given to me by my husband. I was attending Girl Scout camp with my daughter, Makayla, and was in need of a camp name. He came up with Firefly because he said I lit up a room every time I smiled. It stuck...Firefly...that's me!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Goals for the New Year: A 2010 Bucket List

Ok, so it's 13 days into 2010 and I haven't really established any goals yet. Here goes...
1. To lose about 40 pounds before June when we go on vacay!
2. To study more...to learn something new. Take courses on-line at ksurf.net for one.
3. To bring back the excitement of home schooling after so many years. To encorporate more field trips in the coming year.
4. To read the Bible completely...again and to really study it.
5. To blog daily, even if I have very little to say.
6. To completely organize and declutter my house...no small feat!
7. To create a working cleaning schedule. One that involves everyone living in our house of age enough to assist!!!
8. To create more financial peace and freedom.
9. To get back to church more. I make sure that the older kids get there three days a week but since the younger ones have had such a hard time adjusting we haven't been staying with them. Maybe we can change that this year.
10. To spend more time with family and friends that I haven't spent so much time with over the past years due to growing families and such.
11. To establish a date night.
12. To locate "ME" time!

That's it for now. If I come up with more then I'll be sure to add them. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment