The meaning behind Firefly!

Firefly is a nickname given to me by my husband. I was attending Girl Scout camp with my daughter, Makayla, and was in need of a camp name. He came up with Firefly because he said I lit up a room every time I smiled. It stuck...Firefly...that's me!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday - second update

2:00 - started 3rd load of laundry washing and started folding and putting away my 4th load. Got a tired, hold-me baby that doesn't want to nap.

2:20 - Helped Makayla with her English report on Italy and broke the boys roughhousing up >:(

2:40 - Preschool time. Helped Phalyn work on his cutting skills. In between helping the kids with their work, I continued to clean, declutter, sort and arrange the two large bookshelves in the den. Still got a lot of work to do in that area.

3:00 - Gana is finally down for a nap. Hopefully she can sleep uninterrupted for a while. Never mind that! As soon as I laid her down she woke up.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing what I need to be doing tackling all of my dirty clothes piled in my laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer doing laundry over any other chores. I guess that's a good thing with 6 of us here. When it comes to dishes, I duck my head and walk by with blinders on. I hate doing the dishes but we don't have a dishwasher yet. We are shopping around for one, though! Yippeee!!!

    ReplyDelete