The meaning behind Firefly!

Firefly is a nickname given to me by my husband. I was attending Girl Scout camp with my daughter, Makayla, and was in need of a camp name. He came up with Firefly because he said I lit up a room every time I smiled. It stuck...Firefly...that's me!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cleaning and Cleansing!

As much as I dread all of the housework, whenever I get the chance to completely strip a room and clean it top to bottom it is very cleansing to the soul. We are planning to make a big flea market run in a couple of weeks so we are getting things together now. I'm enjoying taking the house room by room, however, by the time I finish the last room I will have to start back at the beginning again. The same goes for redecorating and painting which is also a current project. If all goes well I will have it all done before long. Breaks over, back to the cleaning of the house.

1 comment:

  1. one i think if you ask me i will help you as long as its not my room or phalyns room i love you and you need to take brakes more often.

    ReplyDelete