The meaning behind Firefly!

Firefly is a nickname given to me by my husband. I was attending Girl Scout camp with my daughter, Makayla, and was in need of a camp name. He came up with Firefly because he said I lit up a room every time I smiled. It stuck...Firefly...that's me!

Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Baaack!!!

Well, after a month of not blogging...(it doesn't feel like it's been that long)....I'm Baaackk!!! We just spent a week visiting family which I always love but the toll it takes on you is ridiculous. I wasn't quite in the mood to go in the first place and by Wednesday afternoon I was more than ready to come home. You know, the usual family 90210. Well, I'm definitely glad to be back home. Even with the house cleaning I had waiting for me and having the animals all back together to clean up after I'm still more than thrilled to be back home. Fortunately, our next trip isn't until December for Christmas. Yippee!!! The older kids have a busy summer with some travelling but I'm pretty much staying here. Even if I decide to take the little kids down to visit their grandparents it won't be nearly as stressful with it just being me and the babies. Now, just to get things back on track with going back to the gym. Hopefully that will happen here soon so I can get my workouts back on track and continue losing some extra weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment